enquos Nutrition is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-07-05. The program can be installed on Android.
Enter the future of digital food logging with enquos Nutrition. Designed as a companion app to the comprehensive enquos health tracking system, enquos Nutrition allows you to log, store, and share your nutrition data the smarter way.
enquos Nutrition goes beyond calorie counting to make mealtime about you. This personalized app syncs seamlessly to enquos—the first system to track nearly two dozen dynamic areas of health in a single, streamlined, fully integrated platform. And the first system to use exclusive intuitive tracking and integrative analysis to give your nutrition data context and meaning you need to take meal planning to the next level.
With enquos Nutrition, you’ll be able to log snacks, meals, and recipes—simply and quickly, anytime and anywhere:
* Save time with rapid logging of your most common food choices
* Share your meals, goals, and progress with family and friends on enquos, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
* Search and log meals offline—your data will automatically sync when you re-connect
* Encrypted transmission and storage keeps your data safe, private, and in one place
No advertisements or in-app purchases
Tracking with enquos Nutrition makes intelligent choices easy—and takes the guesswork out of good nutrition, one meal at a time.
enquos Nutrition (version 1.1.4) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of enquos Nutrition since it was posted on our website on 2017-01-23.
The latest version is 1.1.4 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2017-06-30.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2016-07-05
- Better memory management when working with meal photos,- Fixed meal icons to make them all consistent in size,- Fix Android Nougat compatibility issue